I recently put together a list of cool tools for employers and recruiters to use as part of their recruitment marketing efforts. In this short podcast I will break down each one that will make your job marketing better.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
- Legend.im - animate 100 characters of text into 6 second video. Free for iOS.
- Ripl.com - another app, Ripl is a marketing tool in your pocket. Its free for iOS and Android but I pay 10 per month for extra features more templates + add your logo) Turn pictures into video which is great for jobs.
- Repost for Instagram - repost other people’s content from Instagram. Get it here.
- HelloBar - use it to highlight a call to action such as a job of the week, news or collect emails. Can be set to appear at top or bottom of your site. After a few secs or even if they try to leave. Download it here.
- Mailchimp (free for first 2,000 emails) will get you started with your email marketing. Start a candidate newsletter.
- Statcounter - simple web statistics...if you seeking a simple web stats tool statcounter may be of interest to you. It’s a simple tool vs google analytics. Understand where your candidates are coming from. Go to statcounter.com.
- Kingsumo - Grow your email list through Viral Giveaways...this free tool makes it easy to grow your lists or followers through a giveaway or contest that you run.
- Bayard Advertising has made an employer brand calculator
- JobStories - webinars for jobs help give candidates insights into life and jobs at your company.
- BONUS Tool: Emissary for text recruiting. Add text reminders to your job descriptions.
- BONUS Tool: Jobstories are "webinars for jobs".