For years Ideas and Innovators in HR has been an attendee session favorite at the HR Technology Conference and 2020 is sure to prove the same. Ten HR and HR tech leaders will share their most interesting, challenging and thought-provoking ideas focused on topics such as human resources technology, HR digital transformation, talent management and more. It’s where you may learn about great new HR technologies, radical proposals for leading or managing, new ways to approach HRMS technology, or maybe even never-before-tried methods to drive employee engagement!
Dynamic, fast-paced and an air of excitement.
In the session, each presenter has only five minutes to deliver a “TED Talk” style presentation complete with PowerPoint slides. Think presenting on stage in front of thousands of your peers with only five minutes to get your point across is hard? Add the fact that each slide is timed to change every 15 seconds forcing the presenters to stay on their toes.
In 2020, presenters from past Ideas and Innovators in HR sessions will take the stage to compete in the first ever All-Star Edition where one will be crowned the “Top HR Tech Innovator” of 2020.
Who exactly will be presenting at this year’s session?
Well, below is the preliminary list of the innovative thinkers who will vie for the “Top HR Tech Innovator” title in this much anticipated event.
- Montra Ellis, Ultimate Software, focuses on innovation strategy and is consistently looking forward for impactful product, industry and technology trends.
- Mary Faulkner, IA HR, is a talent strategist and business leader who helps organizations achieve their overall HR goals.
- Lance Haun, TLNT, known as a leader in researching and disseminating information on all things HR.
- Madeline Laurano, Aptitude Research, with a background in talent management, assists companies both validate and reevaluate their HR strategies and understand the role technology can play in driving business outcomes.
- Trish McFarlane, H3 HR Advisors, serves as an industry influencer analyzing the HR business climate.
- Jeff Miller, Cornerstone OnDemand, concentrates on employee engagement and motivation, learning and development, tech enablement, and career mobility.
- Marcus Mossberger, Infor, identifies opportunities for organizations to align their largest people-related challenges with new and existing solutions and services, including core HR, Talent and Workforce Management solutions.
More all-star leaders will be announced as the HR Tech conference gets closer.
Want to find out who will be crowned as the 2020 Top HR Tech Innovator? The Ideas and Innovators in HR session at the HR Tech Conference is definitely something to look forward to. One thing is guaranteed … You’ll leave inspired with some great ideas you can immediately apply at your organization while being entertained along the way.
For more information about the Ideas and Innovators in HR session at HR Tech Conference 2020, visit www.HRTechConference.com.