Upcoming Virtual Event to Spotlight Up-and-Coming Technologies Ahead of Fall Pitchfest Competition
Next week’s Human Resource Executive® HR Technology Conference & Exposition® Spring will examine the ongoing innovation and acceleration of the industry’s ecosystem during “Six Emerging HR Tech Startups to Put on Your Radar Now.”
Attendees will have the chance to see an array of new and emerging solutions in action throughout the conference, and this session will focus on a set of diverse solutions that help HR leaders address some of the most important issues facing employers today. The six are:
- Eskalera, an all-digital employee engagement and organizational analytics platform that drives inclusion through training, reflection and connection.
- FutureFit AI, an artificial intelligence-powered approach to separations, helping workers navigate career transitions.
- Hourly by AMS, a toolset to help both organizations and candidates navigate the hiring process for hourly positions.
- Predictive Hire, a frontier interview automation solution that solves three pain points in recruiting – bias, candidate experience and efficiency.
- Unmind, a workplace mental health platform that empowers employees to measure, understand and improve their mental wellbeing.
- Work Shield, a solution for preventing, dealing with and solving workplace harassment.
Scheduled for 2 p.m. ET on Friday, March 19, 2021, the session will also give attendees an idea of the types of innovations featured in the Startup Pavilion and the annual Pitchfest competition taking place at the in-person HR Technology Conference planned for later this year.
Steve Boese, program chair for the annual Fall HR Technology Conference, commented, “Some exciting things are happening in HR tech right now, and we’re excited to give attendees a sneak peek at some of the new and emerging HR technology solutions available without having to wait until the fall to learn about them.”
Being held Tuesday, March 16 – Friday, March 19, the immersive HR Technology Conference & Exposition® Spring will feature seven first-rate keynotes, presentations from renowned thought leaders, dynamic Q&A sessions, intelligent networking and a fully interactive virtual expo hall. For the complete agenda and complimentary registration, visit www.hrtechnologyconference.com.