Vendor name: bob
Product name: bob
Describe your product and what it does:
bob is an HR and benefits platform, that is not only automating critical HR processes but is also transforming the way businesses manage, engage and retain their employees.
- Takes care of day-to-day admin and work ows by creating a ‘single source of truth’ that controls all employee data.
- Delivers smart, real time insights to help businesses understand everything from analytics around staff movement, performance, to which benefits staff will find most motivating and actually use.
- Drives engagement to help enhance company culture, increase performance and aid retention throughout the employee lifecycle.
Who does your product help? And how?
bob helps fast growing companies that have 50-1,000 employees. These companies can’t afford high-end platforms, with a long implementation process, and “payroll plus” solutions are too minimal. When you are a fast growing company, your organization is constantly changing: you raise capital, you rapidly hire, your management structure changes, you open remote offices, and the culture changes.
bob fills this gap and helps growing companies attract talent, promote their culture and retain their key employees. Bob also provides companies with actionable insights to help them make the right people management decisions, and goes beyond just “automating the administration."
Why are you the Next Great HR Technology?
We found that existing HR Tech was:
- Too expensive and did not fit the needs of growing companies.
- Too niche with little integration.
- Not customizable.
- Built for ‘backroom’ administrators, not everybody.
- Neglecting the importance of people data to drive better management.
- Lacking engagement with the employee.
We are the next generation of HR Tech because we created a platform that:
- Is truly B2B2C; loved by employees as much as administrators.
- Is a central hub of all data, and also has huge depth in features.
- Takes this data and easily and effectively provides aggregated insights into everything around ‘people’ to aid better management and retention.
- Is completely malleable; from being able to create different time off policies and permissions to creating your own benefits platform and making it fit your own brand design.
- And ultimately is beautiful, intuitive and playful, elevating the role of HR to the critical role it needs to play in today’s tough talent environment.
HOW TO VOTE:
Read about Blueboard, the other contender in Round #4 of Discovering the Next Great Technology Company HERE
And casy your vote for bob or Blueboard as well as vote in the other three matchups HERE