Each year, the HR Tech Conference attracts thousands of HR leaders and practitioners who want to learn about innovations that are driving the HR technology market forward and how these tools and services can be implemented in their organizations immediately. With record-breaking attendance and vendors, the 2018 conference is expected to be the biggest one yet! Professionals from across the world will converge in Las Vegas, Sept. 11 – 14, 2018 to increase their knowledge on purchasing and effectively implementing new HR systems while learning how to stay on top of the rapidly changing industry.
One of the most widely anticipated sessions annually is “Awesome New Technologies for HR,” where six vendors will showcase their innovations in a fast-paced live demonstration of their “awesome” technology. Over the summer, more vendors than ever vied to be selected. Each demonstrated to Conference Co-Chair and industry expert, Steve Boese, that they should be a part of the “Awesome New Technology for HR” 2018 class.
Boese commented, “This year’s selections showcase innovation, robust capability, user-centric design, and overall excellence in HR technology. With solutions addressing such diverse functions as financial wellness, employee engagement, hiring, intelligent HR process automation, virtual reality, and personalized HR service delivery, they showcase that HR technology innovation is alive and well across the entire HR tech landscape. Congratulations to all six companies for being recognized for their “awesomeness”.”
Awesome New Technologies for HR will take place Thursday, Sept. 13, 2018 between 1:45 – 3 p.m.
Presenting solution providers include:
• ADP: Wisely with ADP is a new and unique way for people to manage, budget and save their take home pay. As the world’s largest payroll provider, ADP recognized a unique opportunity to help individuals transform the way they manage their money leading them to a better financial future. Wisely empowers people to better understand where their money goes and then, how to keep more of it. And for employers, a more financially confident worker is more engaged and productive.
• iCIMS: The offer process has been a pain point for HR professionals for decades. iCIMS Offer is the first end-to-end offer management solution that helps users manage the entire process in one place, reduce compliance risks, and get professionally-branded offer letters out to candidates, faster.
• PeopleDoc: Newest innovation incorporates Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in order to orchestrate HR processes across multiple systems. In this session, we will demonstrate a compensation increase process, showing how a simple change of salary information in the Core HR system can trigger a series of bots to complete actions across a variety of HR and enterprise applications.
• ServiceNow: The innovator in HR Service Delivery solutions, is excited to showcase its new Targeted Content Automation capabilities, which puts the employee experience front and center by delivering the right information at the right moment to the right employees. Organizations can now modernize and streamline how they send communications around open enrollment, new hire onboarding, local events, and other important information by targeting specific employee audiences, scheduling communications, and even directly communicating announcements via e-mail or the ServiceNow Employee Service Center. Internal communications are drastically improved while providing a better overall employee experience.
• SumTotal Systems: Will demo dynamic onboarding focused on internal mobility using xAPI for tracking detailed interactions with new training technology. The demo will showcase immersive learning via Virtual Reality (partnership with Strivr) and social collaboration that is embedded into an Onboarding Program.
• YouEarnedIt: Amplifies company culture through its award-winning employee experience platform that delivers engagement, retention, performance management, and improved business metrics. YouEarnedIt Insights, an enhanced feature suite that brings enterprise-level analytics to businesses of all sizes, enables companies to achieve bottom-line performance metrics by pulling relevant data from across their organization to deliver actionable people analytics.